fbpx
https://www.fapjunk.com https://fapmeister.com

Agbeshie reveals how much he charges for shows

Published:

Ghanaian artiste, Frank Agbeshie Lawstand, has opened up about his performance fee for shows in a recent interview with ZionFelix.

According to Agbeshie, he charges GHS 100,000 for paid events. However, he clarified that his charges are negotiable and may vary depending on the type of event.

The ‘No Worries’ composer also mentioned that despite having a set fee, there are certain events for which he wouldn’t mind performing for free.

Agbeshie went on to provide a breakdown of how he allocates his earnings. He stated that when going to events, he spends approximately GHS 2,000 on clothes, GHS 1,000 on fuel, and additional funds on food and other expenses for his team members.

After each event, Agbeshie allocates 60 percent of his earnings to invest in his brand, while the remaining 40 percent is disbursed to his team members and others. Additionally, he shed light on the high costs associated with producing music videos, revealing that he spent $4,500 on his last music video, ‘Duna.’

Related articles

Recent articles