fbpx

Nana Aba to run for presidency – Enjoyment People’s Party

Published:

Ghanaian media personality Nana Aba Anamoah, known for her candid remarks, recently made a bold statement, teasing a potential political run with her “Enjoyment People’s Party.”

In a playful tone, she humorously suggested that if elected, she could resolve 75% of the country’s issues, leaving the remaining 25% for enjoyment.

The comment sparked laughter and intrigue among her followers, with many speculating about the possibility of her venturing into politics. Known for her wit and charm, Nana Aba’s remark added a lighthearted twist to the political discourse.

Below are the post and social media reactions:

Screenshot 2024 03 30 12.23.35 PM

@AaronAmankwah_ – We’re still in search for a President who can fix even 10% of our problems. So please if you can fix 75% then let’s go Nana. Enjoyment People’s Party
Slogan: Development Nie… Enjoyment Nie
@_FredLittle – Nana, come and contest please. At least we’ve seen your works and how passionate you love to help people. You’re better than all. Thanks
@Atankpa520879 – How are we going to enjoy when you become a president whilst we are about heading to a long weekend and you aren’t even here in Ghana
@Sarfo_Gyan1 – Oohh the country needs it cause we are going through a lot
@Cultured_NEK – The country go turn into Vienna City
@ti_gaa1 – Promise us slay queens and you win the elections with no run offs
Adwoa Serwaa Danso
Adwoa Serwaa Danso
I love reading and learning about blogging, websites development, SEO and digital marketing. I write!

Related articles

Recent articles

error: Please don't copy !!